Welcome > Research
Capturing, Creating and Applying Knowledge - Ndarala Group Research Activities
- New feature looks at ways of improving training within professional services firms. More
- Ndarala launches new blog dedicated to ways of improving the management of professional services firms. To find out more about the reasons for the launch click here. To visit the blog click here.
This section of the web site provides an introduction to our research activities.
The core problem facing independent professional practices and professionals is knowledge mining. Too many work from what they have, failing to properly develop new approaches. Our task is to help them identify and consolidate new knowledge. In this context:
- one page describes our overall research approach. More.
- a separate sub-section, special features, contains all the special features previously run on site. More
- we make extensive use of case studies as a way of consolidating, reviewing and disseminating knowledge. More
- Managing the Professional Services Firm focuses on a topic of relevance both to Group members and to many clients. More
- Our Regional and Community Development Resource Centre acts as a resource for regional and community development professionals. More
- while the useful links section acts as a portal on management issues.
The Group welcomes cooperation and information exchange with others on both research methodologies and particular research topics. If you would like to be involved or require further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top
Print this page
Email this to a friend