Ndarala exists to serve all independent professional practices or professionals dedicated to the advancement of management knowledge and skills and the improvement of business and operational performance in public and private sectors. Our role is to help you achieve your business, professional and personal objectives.
We welcome members from all management related professions including consulting, law, training, engineering and accounting and from all countries. Both practices and individual professionals can join.
Membership is free. The only thing we ask is that you share our vision and values, our desire to help clients, to advance knowledge and to help independents achieve their objectives through cooperative action while retaining true business and professional independence.
To find out more:
- About Membership tells you how to join and provides an overview of the benefits offered by membership, together with supporting information and case studies illustrating the way we work.
- Management explains how the Group is managed.
- Member Practices gives information on our member practices.
You might also care to visit the Group Reports section under news and events. This provides a series of snap-shots on current Group activities.
If once you have reviewed all this the material and would like to join, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a current member, and especially if this is your first visit to the site, the following may help you in navigation terms:
- You should already have your extanet name and password. To find the extranet, please insert name and password in the log in section you will find on the top right of each page.
- The Group at Work at work section of the site provides more information about the way we work in practice. A scan of the Group Report section will give you a better feel for day to day activities and concerns.
- One of our challenges is to find the best way of presenting collective services to clients, integrating our different collective service offerings. Our approach here changes all the time. We suggest that you visit the Client Services section to see how we presently present things and then think about how your capabilities and services might slot in.
- There are a number of ways in which you can use the site to promote your individual activities. We are always looking for editorial copy that can help showcase some of the varied and interesting activities and interests of member practices and professionals. After a qualifying period, each member practice is entitled to their own section on the site. You can use sections such as News and Events and our Media Centre to promote specific activities or developments.